Artist Application Workshop
Join us at SITE on Tuesday, April 3 from 6-7 pm for the workshop geared to artists interested in applying to SPREAD,as we cover topics such as:
* Get advice from past SPREAD jurors about describing your work
* Get feedback on image sele
ction for your application
* Get notes on your Project Statement copy? (great to know for ALL grants!)
* Get advice about framing your studio practice in the context of a SPREAD project? (painters and photographers, that means you!)
* BONUS FEEDBACK: If you would like personal feedback on developing your 400-word Project Description (the first part of your application that gives an overview of your project), please send us a draft by March 25th.
This workshop is FREE but reservations are required. Register by March 30th by sending an email to email@example.com with your name and phone number.
The SPREAD 3.0 application period will open April 23rd and continue until May 25, at 11:59pm. More info on the application process can be found at www.spreadsantafe.com.
Once the finalists have been selected, SITE will have several small group meetings to help finalists prepare their presentations, assist with technical needs related to the presentations, and practice rehearsals.
Questions from the application:
Name of Project
Total estimated Cost
How will you use the grant to make your idea happen? Will you buy materials, hire workers, and rent a space? Please be specific
What is your projects timeline?
why is this project important?
Has any additional/other funding been secured?
Yes or No
What aspect of your project would the SPREAD grant support?
How do you plan to use SPREAD funds?